The CLS EVO Tour is the recent generation of chain oilers by CLS. It is made to fulfil the needs of every tour rider and is also ment for long-distance travelling.
The EVO systems dose the oil by using a CLS developed pump, designed for this purpose.
The EVO Tour is by default operated via rotary switch or with a CLS Control display.
CLS EVO Tour with rotary switch
You can install the rotary switch either on the side of the motorcycle or inside the casing, so that you can adjust the oil feed without having to stop.
CLS EVO Tour with CLS Control Display
The Control display can show you what setting you currently have selected for the system at any time. Furthermore it has a “reminding-feature” for when the system is deactivated or in offroad or rain mode (increased oil feed). With this you won’t forget to set back the setting on the system afterwards.
The CLS EVO Tour has the following benefits:
- Continuous lubrication lengthens the lifespan of the chain significantly:
– very low wear-out
– autonomous cleaning by fresh oil
– low heating of the chain
– chain runs more smooth
– up to 2kW more power
- IIdeal for frequent riders, long-distance riders or those, who simply are tired of lubricating the chain by hand. Oil feed is adjustable while driving, using a rotary switch or the display. No need to remove the seat for it. Especially useful e.g. when driving with lots of baggage, during the night or in the rain.
- Because of the reciprocating pump, the temperature of the oil (viscosity) is irrelevant. No need for readjustments during changing temperatures. The oil tank has with its 80ml a range of at least 12,000km.
- The positioning of the oil tank, the pump and the electronics is completely independent. This eases the installation on vehicles with limited space by a lot. The system appropriate for motorcycles with carburettors or injectors. No problems with vehicles using CAN-Bus technology.
- 5 years warranty
- Trouble-free retrofitting into another motorcycle possible.
- The utilized high performance chain oil is toxicologically safe.
- Extremely economical: the system’s oil consumption averages out at only 0.6ml/100km. The included 0.5 litres of chain oil lasts for 65,000 – 80,000 km!
- Waterproof, tough design.
- TÜV-approved, EU approval – does not need to be registered in the vehicle documents.
Soiling caused by flown off oil is minimal with CLS EVO systems.
Here is the rim of a F650 GS after a 300km tour: